For those interested in exploring the untamed wilderness of the Himalayas, the Annapurna Base Camp trek will be an unforgettable experience! Annapurna Base Camp trek features some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the region, providing fascinating insight into the diverse geography and terrain of Nepal. This unique trek incorporates a variety of local trails, wandering through forests, villages and terraced farmland. Trekkers will experience unparalleled mountain scenery, surrounded by enormous glaciers and, simultaneously, creating a unique atmosphere in which individuals can truly experience authentic Nepalese life and culture.
The trek to Annapurna base camp follows the Modi River and passes through dense strands of rhododendron and bamboo. By the time trekkers have arrived at the large rock over hanging known as Hinku Cave, they will most likely have noticed a thinning of vegetation and a narrowing of the nearby gorge, now only a few hundred meters wide. Steep, snow-clad ridges falling from Hiunchuli on the left and Machhapuchhre on the right form the entrance to the Sanctuary. After passing through the “gate” and entering this stunning location, travelers will find themselves in a huge amphitheater enclosed by a solid wall of snow-capped peaks. This amazing natural scenery provides visitors with a chance to fully immerse themselves in the tranquility and solitude of the Himalayas without intensive technical climbing.
Typically, the Annapurna base camp trek starts and ends in Pokhara, That being said, it can also be incorporated into the Annapurna Circuit or the Jomsom / Miktinath trek by traveling from Tatopani through Ghorepani and Tadapani and, ultimately, joining the main Sanctuary trails at Chommrong.
Day 1 :
Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m).Overnight at a hotel.
Day 2 :
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (850meters), 200km: 6-7 hours. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 :
After breakfast, drive from Pokhara to Nayapul 1 hour and start trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495 meters) - 4 hours. Overnight at Local Guest House
Day 4 :
Trek to Ghorepani (2850meters) - 6 hours. Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 5 :
Early Morning Hike up to Poonhill (3210meters) to view sunrise and return to Guest house. After breakfast trek to Tadapani (2520 meters) -8 hours. Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 6 :
Trek to Chhomrong (2170meters)-5 hours.Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 7 :
Trek to Dovan (2630meters)- 5 hours.Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 8 :
Trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp (MBC) (3820meters) - 6 hours.Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 9 :
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130meters) -2 hours. Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 10 :
Trek back to Dovan - 5 hours. Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 11 :
Trek to Jhinu Danda (Jhinu danda is a place where you can take bath at natural hot spring) via Chhomrong - 5 hours. Overnight at Local Guest House.
Day 12 :
Trek to Nayapul -6 hours and drive back to Pokhara -1 hour. Overnight at Hotel
Day 13 :
Drive back to Kathmandu by a tourist bus - 6-7 hours.
Day 14 :
Transfer to Airport and fly back to home.
Sun 7 February, 2016
Fri 12 February, 2016
Fri 19 February, 2016
Wed 24 February, 2016
Sat 27 February, 2016
Thu 3 March, 2016
Tue 8 March, 2016
Sun 13 March, 2016
Sun 20 March, 2016
Sat 26 March, 2016
Mon 28 March, 2016
Tue 5 April, 2016
Sat 9 April, 2016
Fri 15 April, 2016
Thu 21 April, 2016
Tue 26 April, 2016
Sat 30 April, 2016
Tue 3 May, 2016
Tue 10 May, 2016
Tue 17 May, 2016
Sun 22 May, 2016
Sun 29 May, 2016
Thu 2 June, 2016
Sat 11 June, 2016
Mon 20 June, 2016
Sun 26 June, 2016
Tue 5 July, 2016
Fri 15 July, 2016
Tue 13 September, 2016
Thu 22 September, 2016
Thu 29 September, 2016
Sat 1 October, 2016
Wed 5 October, 2016
Tue 11 October, 2016
Sat 15 October, 2016
Tue 18 October, 2016
Fri 21 October, 2016
Wed 26 October, 2016
Sun 30 October, 2016
Fri 4 November, 2016
Thu 10 November, 2016
Fri 18 November, 2016
Fri 25 November, 2016
Fri 29 January, 2016
Sat 3 December, 2016
Mon 12 December, 2016
Sun 18 December, 2016
Thu 22 December, 2016
Sat 24 December, 2016
Fri 30 December, 2016
Package Price:On Request
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport transfers by private car in Kathmandu
- Round way tourist bus to Pokhara
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star Nepalese standard hotel.
- Transportation in Pokhara
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Daily hot drinks such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- 1 experienced and license holder trekking guide and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- 1 porter/carrier for a group of 2 person ( carry 20-25kg) and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- Trekking equipment such as down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable after the trek)
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing basis
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- Our service charge & value added tax
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Insurance - coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, International flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Extra expenses such as camera battery charging cost, taking shower, hot water etc
- Tips for the guide & porter