The Annapurna Circuit trek is one of Nepal’s finest mountain walks, successfully combining each of the elements that go into creating a classic Himalayan adventure holiday. Fusing spectacular high mountain scenery, picturesque lowland farms and villages, a wealth of cultural interest and a challenging pass crossing, the Annapurna Circuit trek is a superb adventure for ambitious travelers.
After a day of sightseeing in the colorful, vibrant streets of Kathmandu, trekkers will complete a scenic drive to the road-head in the Marsyangdi Valley where the route will officially begin with a journey to the north side of the Annapurna Massif. Throughout the trek, travelers can relish the ever-changing panoramas of some of the world’s greatest peaks, including Manaslu and the Annapurnas.
Beyond the village of Manang, on the north side of the Annapurnas, the climax of the trip is reached after a vigorous ascent to the Thorung La (5416m), offering spectacular views of the Himalayan snow-capped peaks.
After a brief period of relation, trekkers will then descend to the deep valley of the Kali Gadaki, where a wealth of new experiences lie in wait, the first of which is an eclectic, bizarre collection of temples located in Muktinath, at the base of the pass.
Finally, travelers will fly from Jomsom to Pokhara, the second largest city of Nepal. Here, trekkers are given time to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Lakeside, with its magical views of the Annapurnas reflected in the waters of Phewa Tal.
Day 1 :
Arrive Kathmandu Airport and meet our airport representative then transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 :
Drive to Besisahar (830m) by Public Bus - 7 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 3 :
Take local jeep to Jagat and Trek to Chamje (1,400m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 4 :
Trek to Bagarchhap (2,160m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 5 :
Trek to Chame (2,630m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse
Day 6 :
Trek to Pisang (3300 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 7 :
Trek to Manang (3,540m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 8 :
Acclimatization day at Manang village. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 9 :
Trek to Yak Kharka (4,000m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 10 :
Trek to Thorong Phedi (4,450m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 11 :
Trek to Muktinath (3,800m) via Thorung La pass (5,416m) - 8 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 12 :
Trek to Jomson (2,670m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
Day 13 :
Morning Fly to Pokhara - 30 minutes. Overnight at Hotel
Day 14 :
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus: 6-7 hours.
Day 15 :
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport for your onwards Journey.
Tue 5 January, 2016
Tue 12 January, 2016
Fri 22 January, 2016
Mon 8 February, 2016
Mon 15 February, 2016
Mon 22 February, 2016
Fri 26 February, 2016
Sat 5 March, 2016
Tue 8 March, 2016
Mon 14 March, 2016
Thu 24 March, 2016
Mon 28 March, 2016
Sun 3 April, 2016
Fri 8 April, 2016
Fri 15 April, 2016
Tue 19 April, 2016
Mon 25 April, 2016
Wed 4 May, 2016
Mon 9 May, 2016
Sat 14 May, 2016
Fri 20 May, 2016
Thu 26 May, 2016
Sat 4 June, 2016
Thu 9 June, 2016
Thu 16 June, 2016
Sun 26 June, 2016
Tue 5 July, 2016
Mon 22 August, 2016
Sun 28 August, 2016
Mon 5 September, 2016
Mon 12 September, 2016
Fri 16 September, 2016
Sun 18 September, 2016
Thu 22 September, 2016
Mon 26 September, 2016
Sun 2 October, 2016
Thu 6 October, 2016
Mon 10 October, 2016
Sun 16 October, 2016
Thu 20 October, 2016
Wed 26 October, 2016
Sat 5 November, 2016
Sat 12 November, 2016
Fri 18 November, 2016
Tue 22 November, 2016
Sat 26 November, 2016
Sat 3 December, 2016
Wed 14 December, 2016
Sun 18 December, 2016
Package Price: On Request
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- Bus ticket from Kathmandu to Besishahar and from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- One way flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- 1 night Accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing basis
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Daily hot drinks such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- 1 experienced and license holder trekking guide and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu in Nepalese standard 3 star hotel.
- 1 porter/carrier for a group of 2 person ( carry 20-25kg) and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- Trekking equipment such as down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable after the trek)
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- Transportation in Pokhara
- Our service charge & value added tax
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Insurance - coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, International Flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Extra expenses such as camera battery charging cost, taking shower, hot water etc
- Tips for the guide & porter