This immensely beautiful and short trek is specially designed for people who do not have a lot of time to do long trekking, but still want to engage in a short and light journey and experience the Nepalese Himalayas.
The Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is a short but sweet journey in the Annapurna region that nonetheless showcases many of the highlights of this region. Rich ethnic cultural villages, stunning panorama of mountains, Buddhist monasteries and paved staircases are one of the many things you will encounter en route.
After a short drive from Pokhara to Fedi the trek starts with an uphill walk through a forest and then to the village of Dhampus. The rest of the day includes the cultural exploration of this culturally affluent village and enjoying the panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Fishtail. The following day travelers embark on a short walk through lush vegetation to Sarangkot. On the way trekkers can observe the awe-inspiring views of Himalayas above and the crystal clear Fewa lake right at the base of the hill. The most popular thing about Sarangkot (1,592m), is that it is vantage point for adventurous activities like paragliding and zip flying. From Sarangkot you will drive down to Pokhara and your trek formally ends.
If you ever dreamed of experiencing the Himalayas but do not really have the time do engage in serious trekking, then join us on this wonderful journey in the beautiful Annapurna region of Nepal!
Day 1 :
Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m).Overnight at a hotel.
Day 2 :
Morning drive to Pokhara by Tourist bus and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 :
After Breakfast drive to Phedi and start trek to Dhampus, 3 hours. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 4 :
Trek from Dhampus to Sarangkot, 6 hours. Overnight at Guest House
Day 5 :
Early Morning view the Sunrise from the Hotel and after breakfast trek down to Pokhara. Alernatively, You can do a Paragliding Flight from Sarangkot.
Day 6 :
Morning drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Day 7 :
Transfer to airport and fly back to home.
Sat 23 January, 2016
Wed 13 January, 2016
Sun 3 January, 2016
Wed 3 February, 2016
Tue 9 February, 2016
Wed 17 February, 2016
Mon 22 February, 2016
Sat 27 February, 2016
Tue 1 March, 2016
Tue 8 March, 2016
Tue 15 March, 2016
Wed 23 March, 2016
Tue 29 March, 2016
Sun 3 April, 2016
Sun 10 April, 2016
Sat 16 April, 2016
Tue 26 April, 2016
Fri 6 May, 2016
Sat 28 May, 2016
Wed 15 June, 2016
Fri 15 July, 2016
Thu 8 September, 2016
Sat 17 September, 2016
Mon 26 September, 2016
Mon 3 October, 2016
Fri 7 October, 2016
Wed 12 October, 2016
Sat 15 October, 2016
Fri 21 October, 2016
Thu 27 October, 2016
Wed 2 November, 2016
Thu 10 November, 2016
Fri 18 November, 2016
Fri 25 November, 2016
Sun 4 December, 2016
Wed 14 December, 2016
Package Price: On Request
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- Round way tourist bus to Pokhara
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star Nepalese standard hotel.
- Transportation in Pokhara
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Daily hot drinks such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- 1 experienced and license holder trekking guide and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- 1 porter/carrier for a group of 2 person ( carry 20-25kg) and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- Trekking equipment such as down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable after the trek)
- Accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing basis
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- Our service charge & value added tax
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Insurance - coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, International Flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Extra expenses such as camera battery charging cost, taking shower, hot water etc
- Tips for the guide & porter