Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek that begins with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport, one of the highest elevated
airport in the world. In this trek you will get to explore a lot about Nepal and especially, the Himalayan life here. Namche bazzar
is the gateway to the EBC as well as the centre of attraction filled with lodges, restaurants, shops and of course, a gorgeous landscape
with spectacular mountain views. This bazzar is like an oasis in the vast land of snow. Witnessing the welcoming nature of Himalayan people,
observing the Sherpas, walking through the world heritage site. The Sagarmatha National Park, enjoying sunrise at Kalapatthar and taking the perfect pictures of Hiamalayan ranges such as
Mt. Lhotse, Nuptse and Changtse are the few things you can do in your trek to EBC but, there is a lot more to explore.
This heli trip shall leave you breath-less with it's vast Himalayan ranges appearing so close that you might feel
like you can almost touch it and fly away! If you feel difficulty before reaching the camp then we can manage this
helicopter which will pick you up from where you are and take you to Kalapatthar, to the base camp and back to Kathmandu.
Moreover, during your stay in the camp, you can visit numerous historical
and religious Buddhist monasteries, museums and experience living the lifestyle of Himalayan people there.
Day 1 :
Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m).Overnight at a hotel.
Day 2 :
Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m), 3 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 3 :
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) , 6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
Day 4 :
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, hike to Everest view hotel (3900m) , 3-4 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
Day 5 :
Trek to Tengboche (3860m) , 5 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
Day 6 :
Trek to Dingboche (4410m) , 5 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
Day 7 :
Trek to Lobuche (4910m), 6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
Day 8 :
Hike to Everest Base Camp (5400m) & return Gorakshep, , 7 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
Day 9 :
Morning Hike to Kalapathar (5550m) & return Gorak Shep to fly back to Kathmandu on a Chartered helicopter.
Day 10 :
Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
Fri 15 January, 2016
Mon 25 January, 2016
Thu 10 February, 2016
Sun 21 February, 2016
Sun 28 February, 2016
Wed 2 March, 2016
Mon 7 March, 2016
Sun 13 March, 2016
Sun 20 March, 2016
Sat 26 March, 2016
Fri 1 April, 2016
Mon 4 April, 2016
Sat 16 April, 2016
Wed 27 April, 2016
Fri 6 May, 2016
Fri 13 May, 2016
Sun 29 May, 2016
Wed 8 June, 2016
Fri 17 June, 2016
Fri 8 July, 2016
Thu 8 September, 2016
Sun 18 September, 2016
Thu 6 October, 2016
Fri 14 October, 2016
Wed 26 October, 2016
Tue 8 November, 2016
Wed 16 November, 2016
Mon 28 November, 2016
Sat 10 December, 2016
Thu 22 December, 2016
Package Price:On Request
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast at 4 star hotel
- Flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla on Plane and Back to Kathmandu by Chartered helicopter
- Three times meal in a day (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner) during the Trek.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters (1 Porter for 2 trekkers) during the trek including their transportation, food,
accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
- Sagarmatha National park entrance Permit and fees.k
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit
- First Aid medical kit.
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- Trekking equipment such as down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable after the trek
- All government taxes, VAT
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Insurance - coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu (Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, International Flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Extra expenses such as camera battery charging cost, taking shower, hot water etc
- Tips for the guide & porter