Are you looking for a challenging and physically demanding trip around one of the top 10 highest mountains in the world? Our perfectly designed Manaslu Circuit Trek might be exactly what you are looking for! This trip is a 15 days journey around the majestic Manaslu Peak through the Larkya La pass. For ambitious travelers who a re interested in experiencing both the sublime natural beauty of the region as well as the people who call this area home, the Manaslu Circuit trek is highly recommended!
Reminiscent of the renowned Annapurna Circuit, but much more unique and less visited, this trail takes you to spectacular natural landscapes and culturally rich local people.
The route begins at the town of Arughat, passing through bamboo forests and Gurung villages in the narrow Buri Gandaki gorge. After traveling through Lho village,trekkers will enter the Nupri region, inhabited primarily by Tibetan immigrants. The colourful prayer flags, mani walls and monasteriesseen here are iconic images of Tibetan culture and religious practice. Travelers can gain a unique, first-hand perspective on the lifestyles of this respected population. After passing through Samdo village, travelers will begin their approach to the Larkya La pass. Crossing this high Himalayan pass is a challenging, day-long endeavor. That being said, it remains easily surmountable by hikers who are in good physical shape but may not have previous mountaineering experience. The vistas at Larkya La are stunning, featuring unobstructed views of Himal Chuli, Manaslu, Cheo Himal and the Himlung Himal mountains.
It is important to note that this trek is an organized camping trek, as the lodge facilities in this area are very scarce. That being said, the fact that you will be spending the nights in a tent only adds to your Himalayan experience and will give you the opportunity to witness their grandeur like very few do! Join us on our highly professional trek around Manaslu and go back home with a thirst to come back and visit more places around this region!
Day 1 :
Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m).Overnight at a hotel.
Day 2 :
Drive to Arughat (640meters) by bus. 7 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 3 :
Trek to Soti Khola (775meters) 6 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 4 :
Trek to Machha Khola (900meters) 5.30 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 5 :
Trek to Jagat (1340meters) 6 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 6 :
Trek to Ngyak (2310meters) 6 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 7 :
Trek to Ghap (2100meters) 6 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 8 :
Trek to Lho (3200meters) 6 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 9 :
Trek to Samagompa (3500meters) 6 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 10 :
Trek to Stone Hut (4500meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 11 :
Acclimatization and exploration day. Overnight at guest house
Day 12 :
Cross Larkya La (5215meters) and trek Bhimphedi (3590meters) 7ours. Overnight at guest house
Day 13 :
Trek to Tilje (3900meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 14 :
Trek to Tal (1725meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 15 :
Trek to Jagat (1300meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guest house
Day 16 :
Drive back to Kathmandu via Besishahar, 8-9 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17 :
Transfer to airport and fly back to home.
Sat 5 March, 2016
Thu 10 March, 2016
Fri 18 March, 2016
Fri 25 March, 2016
Fri 8 April, 2016
Sat 16 April, 2016
Mon 25 April, 2016
Tue 10 May, 2016
Thu 15 September, 2016
Sun 25 September, 2016
Wed 5 October, 2016
Wed 12 October, 2016
Sat 15 October, 2016
Sat 22 October, 2016
Fri 28 October, 2016
Tue 8 November, 2016
Tue 15 November, 2016
Package Price: On Request
The Trip Cost Includes
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- Bus ticket from Kathmandu to Arughat and from Besishahar to Kathmandu
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Manaslu Special Trekking Permit
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star Nepalese standard hotel.
- Three times meal (veg. / non veg.) with drinks tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Twin sharing accommodation on tents during the trek.
- 1 experienced and license holder trekking guide and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- Required porters/carrier for a group of 2 person ( carry 20-25kg) and his daily meal, wage & accommodationv
- Our service charge & value added tax
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Insurance - coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, International flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Tips for the guide & Porters